Even though autumn is about a month away, I don't feel like our summer weather is ending anytime soon. That is one perk about living a little further south! I am careful about sun exposure, especially during the summer months, but I enjoy the endless possibilities summer brings to my day: early morning walks for coffee before the sun gets too hot, afternoon dips in the pool and backyard parties that reach late into the night. It's the best.
Because our summer days have been full, I try to leave the house fully equipped. On Saturday alone, Jordan and I worked in the morning, spent a few hours in a friend's pool that afternoon and in the evening we went to two birthday gatherings! My tote bags have gotten a lot of use lately. ;-)
I'm teaming with Summer and several other bloggers to give one lucky winner a bag full of our summertime essentials!
- Floppy Sunhat
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray
- EOS Cucumber hand lotion
- Burt’s Bees Coconut & Pear lip balm
- 2 Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polishes – shades: Babe Blue & Bare It All
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen – SPF 55
- Ban.Do “Let’s Have Fun O.K.?” drink sleeve
- Printed Hair Tie Set of 6
- Round Aviator Sunglasses
- Starfish Charm Necklace
- Sun & Moon Stud Earring Set
- $5 giftcard to Starbucks
- 1-month subscription to MyCoffeeism‘s coffee box
- Small notebook & pen
What are your summertime essentials? Here are mine:
Bathing Suit | More of our friends have pools here than in Illinois. It's nice to feel confident and comfortable when invited to pool parties. I realized my bikini bottoms of three years were actually ripping on the side shortly after moving to Nashville last year! Talk about embarrassing!
Water Bottle | Keep hydrated, kids!
Saltwater Sandals | I probably sound like a broken record, but I can't stop recommending Saltwater sandals for you and your kids!